AboutNational Innovation and Start-up Policy
The National Innovation and Start-up Policy 2019 intends to guide HEIs to promote student driven innovations & start-ups and to engage the students and faculty in innovation and start up activities inK.Ramakrishnan College of Technology campus. NISP intends to build, streamline and strengthen the innovation and entrepreneurial ecosystem in campus and will be instrumental in leveraging the potential of science, student’s creative problem solving and entrepreneurial mind-set, and promoting a strong intra and inter-institutional partnerships with ecosystem enablers and different stakeholders at regional, national and international level. The entrepreneurial ecosystem in K.Ramakrishnan College of Technology will play key role in identifying, mentoring, nurturing innovative and entrepreneurial potential of students, faculty and staff and transforming them into start-up entrepreneurs by provided avenues of funding, investment opportunities and networking support to make the innovation and venture successful.
1. Centre for Research and Development - Dr. B. Balraj, Associate Professor/ECE
2. IIC Co-ordinator and NISP nominated Faculty - Mr. C. PranitJeba Samuel, Assistant Professor/EEE
3. Entrepreneurship Development - Mr. G. Arun Kumar Assistant Professor/Mech
4. Internal Expert/Quality Auditor - Dr. S. Suganthi, Professor/ECE
5. Innovation, Incubation and Start-up - Dr. B. Suresh Kumar,Associate Professor/Mech
6. IPR and Technology Transfer - Dr. S. Sujatha, Professor /Civil
Coordinator- NISP KRCT
© Copyright KRCT | All Rights Reserved.